The Quick, Pain Free Way to Quit Smoking …
Hypnosis is a proven method of helping people to quit.
Clive conducts a one-off session lasting 2 hours. It’s one-off because many of his clients travel up to four hours to consult with him and are unable to continue coming back on a regular basis.
In the two hour session, Clive addresses:
* Why you smoke
* The step-by-step procedure to quitting
* Cravings, withdrawals, mood swings, anxiety and why you experience them and the one thing you have to do to beat them.
* What happens to your health while you smoke, what happens when you give you up.
* How hypnosis works so you know what to expect.
* What is addiction and how does it differ to habit?
* How to beat addiction.
* To beat cravings, withdrawals and mood swings, you only have to do one thing. Only one!
* Why some people put on weight after quitting and how to avoid doing this.
If it doesn’t work, there are options available to you – it’s not the end of the World as there are some things you can do to be a non-smoker. One is …
Clive also offers you FREE hypnosis back-up sessions within the first three months should you need it.
This benefits both yourself and Clive in that:
(i) You have that support there if you need it.
(ii) Clive can measure his success. Last year only 17.4% returned for their free back-up – this means he receives an 82.6% success rate. Of those who returned, 72% quit after that second session.
Before you make an appointment:
How much do you value your health (out of 10 with 10 being maximum)?
How keen are you to quit (out of 10)?
For this to work, you have got to want to quit. You must be serious about it. If the above scores out of 10 are low, there is a chance this won’t work.
For more information, or to make an appointment, give us a call on 02 6921 6373.